August 18, 2010

JULY

I LOVE the 4th of July! I Love the parades, the BBQs, the Rodeos and time spent with our family and friends. We had such a fun LONG holiday weekend. Here are just some of the highlights!

Our little cowgirl at the Western Stampede Rodeo. Addy LOVED the animals, especially the barrel racers!
The whole gang at the West Jordan Parade.

I Love these kids.....

Addy running around at the neighborhood BBQ

Our dear friends the Sanchez moved. They always hosted the 4th BBQ, this year was not the same without them there!

We look forward to going to Lagoon every year. The boys always have so much fun. This year they went off on their own for a while and kept checking in with us, I HATE this growing up thing! They thought they were so cool being by themselves.

Bronson and Hayden with their faces painted.

Addy and Noah on the famous Bulgy the Whale.

Gotta love the train.


Maria moved to Phoenix in April, and as a surprise her husband Todd flew me down to spend the weekend with her. She had NO idea that I was coming....Todd picked me up from the airport and I knocked on Marias front door. She about died!!! It was so fun.....Of course, the day I fly into Phoenix it is 118 degrees. HOLY CRAP it was HOT! We swam, shopped, ate and hung out. It was a nice "mommy" get away for me.
I LOVE this girl!

Kassie and I signed Bronson and Hayden up for swimming lessons. They LOVED it. Bronson is such a great little swimmer.

"BUDDIES"

For a night out we went up to the Spruces campground for a Cook Out with some friends. The kids just played and played.

They guys busy getting the fire ready.



The gals...

The Kids.....

Addy loved the dirt, yes both of her sock used to be white!
We went to the Tim McGraw Concert the end of July. Kelly was so excited to go to a "Hick" concert. It was at Usana and we went with some friends. It was a great night!

Kelly getting into the "Hick" spirit.
The gang

The Girls.....WE LOVE TIM!

0 comments: