September 8, 2010

Camping FUN...

Every year we do a BIG family camp trip with my family.  This year we went up on Monroe Mountain (just East on Richfield).  We had a Fun time, with the exception of our 3 hour trip to the ER....I will explain more later! 

If you look really close you can see the kids on top of this mountain.....

Brennan and Grandma

The GANG!



Riley ALWAYS doing his Drills


I Love Bronson in this picture


All the Kids (well most)

Grandpa Phil and Bronson
So while Kelly and all of the boys went on a four wheeler ride Addy was playing around the camp.  We were all hanging around the fire pit and Addy came running up and fell right into the fire.  Thank goodness there was just burning coals but she fell right on her hands into the fire pit and ash blew up all on her face.  Her hand immediately started to melt.  It blistered up pretty good.  She was in so much pain she was flailing around.  It was HORRIBLE!  Kelly got back a few minutes after it happened, Kelly, my dad and my brothers gave her a blessing and me and my mom drove Addy 45 minutes to the emergency room in Richfield.   The diagnosed her with a second degree burn and they applied an anti burn ointment on her and then wrapped it up.  We were able to return to camp and Addy had a great time camping. 
Addys little bandaged hand
Add caption

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Steph! Glad Addy's hand is ok. I bet that was scary. Otherwise, looks like a fun camping trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad that everything is ok! Poor girl! She is getting so so so big!