March 28, 2012

Girls Trip.....Vegas!

We went to Vegas for McKenzie's cheer Nationals. Just "the GIRLS" went......mom, Kenz, Kassie, Stella and me and Addy. We had such a great time. We watched LOTS of cheer, shopped at ton and layed out at the pool. Addy LOVED the girls trip. It was fun being with my mom and sisters, we have way too much fun together!

Me and my girl and Nationals.....GO FUSION!

Addy loves Kass and Stella

Sisters!

Getting all ready for the Competition

Love, love, love these girls

With our girls

Yes, that is McKenzie stunting me.....hahahaha

Addy loves McKenzie

We have way too much fun together!


More shopping
Thanks mom for such an incredible weekend.  We are so lucky to have each other.  I look forward to many more "Girls Trips...."

1 comments:

Aimee said...

How fun is that??? I love it! Addy and Stella look so stinking cute in their matching outfits. Seriously so fun! And so many darling pictures! I love girl time!!