February 25, 2011

Bear River Lodge

This is the third year that my dad (Ken) has taken us on a snowmobiling getaway.  This year he thought it would be fun to go somewhere different.  We headed up to the Bear River Lodge just outside of Evanston Wyoming.  We stayed 2 nights in a 5 bedroom cabin.  It was fun staying with all my brothers and sisters and their families.  We played games, ate, watched movies, ate, sled, ate and of course lots of snowmobiling.  We took alln of the kids this year and Bronson and Addy thought it was a BLAST playing with all of their cousins. 

Headed out for our long ride

Kelly.....he's just like a kid on this thing!

My boys

This is a restroom right on the Mirror Lake highway.....look how much snow there is!

I even got a little crazy!

The view from on top

Addy loved going for a ride

Addy, Noah and Kassie

What can I say.....my kids have HUGE heads. 
We had such a great time spending time together.  Thanks DAD!

0 comments: