February 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had such a wonderful Christmas season this year.  December was full of fun activities for our family. 

Ross kids

Our annual attempt at a family photo
Every year since I was a little girl we have had a Santa party with all of the Timm family.  Santa comes and brings all of the grandchildren a little present the kids LOVE this tradition. 

The whole Timm family, minus Chance, Wacey and Grandma.

Another fun tradition is our family nativity.  Every year we have had a newborn baby to play the starring role of Baby Jesus.  This year, I was telling Bronson that it was time for the Nativity and he asked if he could be the Baby Jesus.  I told him he had to call grandma Debbie and ask if that was ok.....I could here my mom laughing through the phone.  Of course, he could be Baby Jesus!
The star.....I hope this isn't sacreligous!

Joseph, Mary, the Angel and the babe


The whole gang....I love Noah in this!

 Christmas Eve we took the kids to see Tangled with my family.  Addy absolutely LOVED the show.  She started crying when it was over saying, "more....I don't want to leave..." After, we went home and opened our new Jammies and put the kids to bed.  Kelly and I stay up late watching the Christmas Story.

Addy in her new jammies

Bronson is kinda ticked he didn't get a toy......

Christmas morning.....Addy got a her Kitchen set


Bronson and his loot

Brennan

 
Last year we started another Ross tradition.  We order Chinese take out for our Christmas dinner.  The kids look forward to it and we have so much fun staying in our jammies all day! 

Far ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra..........


2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Oh my goodness... there is all kinds of giggling going on at our house looking at Bronson in the manger! I even called Paul in to have a look. How funny is that!

And no, not sacrilegious. After all, that would be about how old Jesus would have been when the wisemen finally arrived. Just say you were telling that part of the story!:)

I'm guessing Jesus, himself may have even had a chuckle over watching this rendition!

McKenzie said...

I love your cute family Steph! And Bronson makes a GREAT baby Jesus. Maybe next year you or Kass should have a newborn though to play the role ;)