January 31, 2012

Mommy Get *A* Way

What do you do when it is cold outside?  Head to SUNNY PHOENIX......  We planned a much needed mommy get away/ girls trip to visit Maria and her sweet family in Phoenix.  It was the most amazing 3 days, we laughed so hard our sides hurt, we cried, we shopped and we ate and ate. 

At the Airport getting ready to head out

We shopped and shopped and shopped.
 
After a wonderful time in the Mesa Temple we went to this awesome restaurant called Joes....you eat outside on the patio in the warm sun.  They have the yummiest food and the largest lemons I have ever seen. I asked for a lemon for my Diet Coke and this is what I got!



We hiked Camelback mountain.  It was a beautiful day and 75 degrees.  It was amazing.  I think it was one of my favorite parts of trip.

On top of Camelback.  It was such an amazing hike and such a beautiful view on top.  These ladies are amazing!

Did I mention that we shopped?  So much fun!



Seriously, LOVE these girls.  Such amazing women and I am so blessed to have them in my life.  Can't wait until next year!

1 comments:

McKenzie said...

Fun! Gotta love girls trips! Any time you need to get away from the cold you are more than welcome in FL!!