March 28, 2012

Presidents Cup 2012

I know I said I would get better at blogging...........and now I am at least a month behind! I will try to catch up because we have been busy doing lots of fun things!!!!

Over Presidents weekend in February both Riley and Brennan played in the Presidents Cup in St George. It was a busy weekend full of soccer. We left Addy home with my mom (thanks again) so it was just me, Kelly and the boys. We had the Best time. We played 7 games in 2 days! Brennan played in St George and Riley played in Mesquite so we got to know "The Canyon" very well. The boys had a blast hanging out with their team, swimming and of course playing amazing soccer. I love watching and cheering for our boys they are both such awesome players and they absolutely love the game. I LOVE being a soccer mom!

Brennan in his first game of the weekend

Love this boy

Riley and his team warming up in beautiful Mesquite

Game on.....

My sweet Bronson was such a great sport all weekend.  He was a little bored at this point!

Love this boy too......I am such a proud mama!

0 comments: